Due to the COVID-19 health threat, rules for in-person dojo practices must be strictly adhered to.
The normal practice schedule is as follows:
- Saturday – 8:30 – 10am
- Tuesday & Thursday – 7:15 – 9pm
(Doors open at 7:15pm for floor cleaning (be on time) and practice starts sharply at 7:30.)
*Practice starts 15 minutes early on the first Thursday of every month, Monthly dojo meeting immediately after practice.
- Fully vaccinated and boosted non-member visitors, including friends and family, are permitted within the auditorium but must remain seated in chairs that are distanced at 6 feet apart.
- Fully vaccinated non-practicing members may observe from within the auditorium.
- All visitors will be required to show proof of full vaccinations plus booster shot.
- All visitors must keep their mask on at all times while indoors.
- All visitors must sign in for contact tracing purposes and will be required to have their temperature checked onsite. Those with temperatures ABOVE 99° F or 37.22 °C will be required to rest for 10 minutes and have their temperature retaken. If the result is the same, they will NOT be allowed to enter.
- Visitors from other SKA dojos who wish to join practice should email to coordinate the details of your visit before arrival.