The normal practice schedule is as follows:
- Saturday – 8:30 – 10am
- Tuesday & Thursday – 7:15 – 9pm
(Doors open at 7:15pm for floor cleaning (be on time) and practice starts sharply at 7:30.)
*Practice starts 15 minutes early on the first Thursday of every month, Monthly dojo meeting immediately after practice.
- Non-member visitors, including friends and family, are permitted to observe practice within the auditorium. Guest seating is available at the rear of the practice space.
- When necessary, all members and visitors must take appropriate measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other airborne illnesses in accordance with state and local guidelines.
- Please find Instructions for close contacts and testing for COVID-19 via an informational PDF by clicking this link
- Visitors from other SKA dojos who wish to join practice should email to coordinate the details of your visit before arrival.